Tantra Is Love Relationships Workshop
Date: 13th-15th September 2019
Venue: Batman Royale, 14 Gaffney St, Coburg North, 3058.
Teacher: Emma Power
Co-facilitator: Dave Thompson
Workshop hours: Friday: 6.30pm – 9:30pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10.00am – 8:00pm (approx finish time)
Costs: $680 | Early Bird: $580
Don’t settle for the mundane. Elevate your relationships to meaningful.
Whether that’s with a partner or yourself, we’re ready to unveil the foundations to help you deepen your connections, communication and intimacy during one mind-blowing weekend.
Join Emma and Dave Thompson as they delve into practical advice, groundbreaking exercises for your real-life situations and a range of theoretical discussions to help you find the gold within your relationships.
Come together or come alone. This one’s designed for both singles and couples.
Here’s what to expect:
- You’ll develop an understanding of the Tantric framework, and how it adds more depth and fulfilment to your everyday;
- Discover Tantric principles for creating extraordinary relationships;
- Learn how to break old relationship patterns and shift the cycles that do not serve you;
- Discover how Tantric principles can help you attract your perfect partner, both within existing relationships and in future relationships;
- Learn how to create more intimacy, depth and passion, and;
- Learn to love more fully – in your relationship with others and also with yourself.
Spaces are limited, and these workshops always sell out. To secure your place, and for more booking details, click through to the Tantra Is Love booking page below.