Women’s Tantra Workshop
Date: 27th July 2019
Location: Prana House, 885 High Street Thornbury
Teachers: Emma Power & Nilanthi Chandra
Workshop hours: 10.00am-6.30pm
This workshop is a beautiful and powerful one-day experience for women. These teachings will give you the tools and techniques to understand the Tantric feminine principles, to increase lovemaking skills and to open into your full sensuality.
Here’s what to expect:
- You’ll develop an understanding of the Tantric framework, and how it adds more depth and fulfilment to your everyday;
- Discover Tantric principles for creating extraordinary relationships;
- Learn how to break old relationship patterns and shift the cycles that do not serve you;
- Discover how Tantric principles can help you attract your perfect partner, both within existing relationships and in future relationships;
- Learn how to create more intimacy, depth and passion, and;
- Learn to love more fully – in your relationship with others and also with yourself.
Spaces are limited, and these workshops always sell out. To secure your place, and for more booking details, click through to the Tantra Is Love booking page below.